Our biennial exhibition
NSW Branch holds a biennial exhibition, known as In The Making.
What is it? Why do it?
- To extend ourselves as artists in presenting our best creative works for public display.
- To learn and develop skills & experience in exhibiting
- To have some fun – with like-minded creative people
- Visitors love to see what we do- the art, techniques, scope and variety
- We are promoting textile arts & surface design.
Some Inspiration from Past Exhibitions (DOC, 970 KB)
- See gorgeous images from past members' works in Palm House (now called In The Making) Exhibitions, which have been held from 2007 onward.
- This is a showcase of ATASDA members' best work, and embraces all of our members, at all levels of experience.
Past biennial In the Making, Interlude and Palm House Exhibition images can also be seen in our beautiful Galleries pages.
2023 In the Making Exhibition theme was Look inside